Stephen R. Clouser joins the firm as counsel. His practice includes business and contract matters, profit and nonprofit organizations, civil litigation, probate, estate planning, intellectual property and representation of sureties. He is admitted to all Oklahoma state courts, the federal courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
A Tulsan since 1964, Mr. Clouser is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma (B.B.A. – Finance 1978), and the University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D. 1981) where he was a Claude Rosenstein Scholar.
Mr. Clouser has served as a Member of the Oklahoma Bar Association Board of Governors, Trustee of the Oklahoma Bar Foundation, Chairman of the OBA Young Lawyers Division, and has served on various committees of the OBA and the OBF. He has also served as a Member of the Tulsa County Bar Association Board of Directors, Chairman of the TCBA Professional Responsibility Committee, and Chairman of the TCBA Young Lawyers Committee. He has twice been elected to national office in the American Bar Association, ultimately as Speaker of the ABA Young Lawyers Division. As the Speaker, he organized and presided over two assemblies of 300 delegates. He is also a past Trustee for the Oklahoma Symphonia, and has assisted political campaigns.
Mr. Clouser has participated in panels and presentations for the legal profession, taught continuing education and addressed many bar associations. He currently teaches the Copyright for Photographers course for Tulsa Community College.His photographs have been selected for various art exhibits. In addition to photography, current interests include classic automobiles, and both U.S. and Oklahoma history.
- University of Tulsa, Juris Doctorate, 1981
- University of Oklahoma, B.B.A. Finance, 1978
- Business and Contract Matters
- Profit and Nonprofit Organizations
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- Representation of Sureties
(Practice in States, etc.)
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- US District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Licensed in all Oklahoma state courts
- Member, Asbury United Methodist Church
- Instructor, Tulsa Community College
- Member, Tulsa Classic Thunderbird Club
- Past Trustee, Oklahoma Symphonia