The safety and health of our clients and staff is the top priority of Savage O’Donnell Affeldt & Weintraub. For this reason, we have been and continue to take the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
All employees are closely monitoring the state of their health and taking necessary precautions. These include, but not limited to, social distancing, properly containing coughs, not shaking hands, regular hand washing/use of sanitizer, and self-quarantine if exhibiting any such suspicious symptoms.
We are also regularly sanitizing common areas, workstations and the like.
For our clients we will institute the following guidelines mandated by the CDC:
- Screening questions: Please answer these questions when deciding whether to come in or not- Have you had a cough? Have you had a fever? Sore throat? Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days? Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined? If yes, please text us to reschedule. 918-599-8400
- We will be checking your temperature with a No Touch Thermometer. A temp of 99+ will need to reschedule.
- Limit people in our office: We will be seeing one client at a time by appointment only.
- Use of personal protective equipment and best practices: Masks will be required to be worn. We will have masks available. Tissues and hand sanitizer will be readily available to clients.
- Administration: Anyone who is sick will be expected to stay home, ourselves included. Please do not hesitate to reschedule if you are ill.
- We have reduced the number of people we can see to allow air to circulate and time for disinfect after each client.
- If you have no one to watch your children during your appointment, please reschedule.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Looking forward to getting back to business!