Business formation, partnerships, contract disputes and defense. Legal guidance to start your company and keep it going.
Whether your company is just opening its doors or is a publicly traded corporation, you’re going to need a trusted legal adviser each step of the way. Our firm has guided clients through every phase of business, including
- Formation of LLCs, partnerships and corporations
- Preparation of Contracts and Agreements
- Purchase and Sale of Real Estate
- Construction of Franchising Operations
- Mergers and Acquisition
- General Business Matters and Litigation
No matter the stage or size of your business, we’re prepared to help. Contact one of our advisors.
Business Law Advisors
Terry S. O’Donnell
Mr. O’Donnell has over twenty years experience representing corporate clients of all sizes in employment disputes and civil litigation. More →
Thomas M. AffeldtFrom 1973 to 1975 Tom was an attorney-advisor in the Division of Corporate Finance of Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington D.C. More →